Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The First Blog

I had trouble deciding which one of the blogs I've found I should share first.  There are so many to choose from and I find more all the time...

So this is the one I have decided to start with...Fluttering Through First Grade
How can you resist the name.  It so describes a typical day in 1st grade.


This blog is created by a pair of clever teachers named Christy and Tammy.  They have been teaching 1st grade for 10 years and have come up with a lot of clever units.  They have over 75 products in their TpT store.  Be sure to check out their awesome Habitat units. Be sure to visit their blog and see what they have created!


3 comments:

  1. What a treat to start 2013! Thank you so much for the kind words Debra! We look forward to visiting 364 more fabulous blogs with you this year. :)

    Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Debra, they have a great blog! :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, awesome idea to hop 365 blogs... and a huge task! Can't wait to read about them all. Tammy & Christy are the best! :D
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete