Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4...It's Friday

What better blog to focus on for the first Friday of the New Year than T.G.I.F. !!

Thank God It's First Grade.
(That's what you were thinking wasn't it?  lol)

Susan teaches 1st grade in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Fortunately what she does in Vegas isn't staying in Vegas! (couldn't resist saying that).  Read through her blog and you will be delighted with her clever creations and you will be inspired with her fresh energy.

Sometimes, after teaching 17 years, I need a kick in the pants reminder to be excited about the little things.  Susan's blog does that for me.  Her blog and her writing just oozes enthusiasm -- for her students, her family, her creations and just life in general!

She has a TpT store with lots of great goodies she's created.  Head over and check some out.  There are some fun freebies as well.  Here is the Penguin Freebie I just downloaded!  Can't wait to add it to my centers this month!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Debra!! You are so sweet!! I love discovering new blogs so I will I be following along with your blog hop!

    HAPPY FRIDAY!

    :) Susan

    ReplyDelete