Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57 My (Not So) Elementary Life


Today's blogger is a delightful newbie teacher named Heidi.  I'm not sure where she is from...though from reading her blog she has had bad snow days and scary tornado scares at school.  I'm so happy that is not one of the drills we have to do up here in North Idaho!
Her blog is called My (not so) Elementary Life and it is full of her fun experiences as a new teacher and great ideas she has created.  I love her enthusiasm and positive outlook on even the worst of those teachable moments!   Heidi teaches title I math and is a Kindergarten Reading teacher.  She has great ideas for helping the little ones understand big concepts.

Heidi also has a TpT store and a Pinterest board with her creations and other fun things she has found.  And I am happy to say...she is one of those OCD organized people like me :)  So it is really easy to find your way through her Pinterest Board!

Be sure to stop on your next blog hop and see the creative units she has posted!


2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the sweet shout out. Not only is there never a dull moment in the classroom...but the wild weather can sure make it a crazy adventure as well. Thanks again. You made me smile today :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Heidi too! You have great taste, Debra! ;)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete