Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38 Dots of Fun Clip Art

Yesterday I posted a blogger named Tammy Ferrell. She is a teacher who teaches by day and designs clip art by night :-)  Maybe it's that way...whenever and however she sneaks in the time we are lucky.  She has some great clip art and backgrounds.

She has these freebie backgrounds right now to download....


Here are a couple of my favorites that I popped into my shopping cart on TpT and am now waiting for the next big sale day :-)

I'm always looking for pictures to go with my compound words.


Everybody needs more time, don't they?  Great clocks and they are in black and white too which makes my printer at home very happy!

Dice...I love dice.  I love finding ways to teach with them every chance I get!  Now I can make activities with these too!

Visit her stores on TpT and TN and see what treasures you can find!

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen this artist's work before, and its great! Thanks for highlighting different blogs! I am going to return the blog love and mention you in my next blog as well.
    -Susan
    3rd Grade Grapevine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Susan! That is the purpose of my blog...to share the fun things I find along my blog travels :) If you want to send some warmth this way...feel free. We had another bit of snow last night. brrrr

    ReplyDelete