Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36 The Tutor House


Not everyone is a classroom teacher.  Adrianne is a professional tutor!  Her blog, The Tutor House, has lots and lots of great tips, tricks and tutoring how-to's.  There are great ideas that you can use in your classroom or if you want to send some fun things for parents to do at home to change up the homework routine a bit.

I found this one and I can't wait to do give it a try:
This was created by Jessica Michele and can be found in her TpT store.  Adrianne has lots of other fun ideas that she shares.


She also includes a video course to help you get started.  With the job market not being all too secure...this might be a good sight to bookmark.

As I was hopping through her blog I realized this would be an awesome resource for substitutes as well.





I also had to share this one because she is a fellow Idaho Blogger...and I had to give a shout out to my "neighbor".

No comments:

Post a Comment