Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 67 Mrs. Patton's Patch


I love technology.  I would love to have Ipads or tablets for my 1st graders.  I am trying to wrap my mind around all the ways that I can use them with my students.  I believe that technology doesn't and shouldn't replace what I do in my classroom, but in our ever evolving world, it would be like burying your head in the sand if you didn't at least try to mix technology in with what you do in class.

Mrs. Patton uses technology with her students...particularly Ipads and Macbooks.  Here is a post that lists some very useful as well as engaging apps to use with your students.  Some have free versions and some have fee versions....but they are all Ipod and Ipad apps....Check them out!  Those of us with PC schools...well I will just have to keep hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment