Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Plans

--Welcome summer!

--Welcome to evenings not filled with homework!

--Welcome to waking up without an alarm clock!

--Welcome to seeing friends and talking about non-school stuff!

--Welcome to time spent with the family...sort of...they are teenagers you know and have much busier lives than I do!

--Welcome to date nights with my husband!

--Welcome to my camera and the time to spend taking pictures of anything and everything!

--Welcome to the casual clothes in my closet and the occasional day when I don't get dressed until 1:00 in the afternoon!

--Welcome to my garden and the time to get my hands dirty!

--Welcome to my closet, the garage, the home office, the kitchen pantry and the pile in the corner of my bedroom...all the places that need cleaning! (honey, the shop is all yours!)

--Welcome to finally starting my teacher blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment